RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

'..First Time..'-Ever.'-

KHTO2010

Hi everyone.! What's up?.This is my very first time to make a blog. This is a big challenge to us (Computer Science Student) because making a blog is not that easy. We have to gave more, more effort and patients to finish our blog. I think this new year 2010 I learn more things about computer and I really enjoy it. I learn what is HTML, doing a web design, making a website and now making a blog.

LESLIE ANN T. VILLAR

I'm LESLIE ANN T. VILLAR computer science student. 18 years old soon to become 19 years old. I'm from Panay,Capiz. I'm a little bit chubby but sexy.haha.

More info about me:

I really love music, I love to write and draw so I can express what I feel. I hate my accounting subject, it almost break my head. And lastly i love my boyfriend. hahaha.. charm. That's all..


For me at first making a blog is very very hard but now I realized that making a blog is not that difficult. All I have to do is listen to my professor and understand what he/she teaching and that would do the job. haha

What is a blog? What is SEO? At first I really don't know what is it but now I already know.

Blog- Blog is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

SEO( Search engine optimization)- is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from search engines. SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

there are some blog that realated to seo

Playgroup Singapore

Unknown said...

there are some blog that realated to seo

Playgroup Singapore

Post a Comment